Salamander Cabinet Door IR Bypass
An innovative and economical solution to a common problem. The SD/IR allows any handheld IR remote to control A/V components positioned behind solid cabinet doors.
The system is plasma proof, which means that TV generated interference will not effect the performance of the system. A combination of optical and digital filtering ensure reliable performance, while power and IR signal feedback lights verify set up.
The SD/IR is compact and easy to install, with everything included to keep those doors closed while controlling your electronics.
- Plasma Proof, interference filtering
- Receiver mounting hardware for surface mount and countersink applications
- Receiver Wire: 3'
- 4 IR emitters included
- Emitter Wire: 9.5'
- Power Supply: 110V
- IR Frequency Range: 30kHz-60kHz
- IR Pickup Range: 40ft @38kHz / 25ft @56kH
- Finish: Black
- Dimensions: 4.25" W x 1" H x 1" D
||All In One IR Repeater System|